Electric Odyssey - LetsBegin Electric Odyssey - LetsBegin

Nothing particularly special about this track aside from the fact you used quite a number of Ralph Cowell's melodies. The lows are extremely muddy, I can barely hear the kick, the sound is clipping, and it's just an over all random track.

Instead of working with more than 1 of Ralph's melodies, try using only one. Work with it, make variations to the melody, and make the bass harmonize with everything else. And also read up on audio engineering, since that might help you better understand sounds and how clipping and a BUNCH of different stuff works.

GeneralStatic responds:

FINALLY someone gives me helpful advice! Thank you, duly noted and I will look into it. This song took me about an hour to work it all out... The main reason I used so many of the melodies is because I have a bit of trouble when coming up with them myself, particularly the timing. It sounded alright so I posted it... And again thank you for the advice!

Something New (Octrox remix) Something New (Octrox remix)

The original melody is from Iridium's remix of Holding On by Blake Reary. Which obviously is from the Cool Stuff folder in FL Studio. But the way it's used in this remix of another person's messing around is still astounding.

Octrox responds:

Really? I didn't realize that.

Thanks for pointing it out :)

I'm Alive (remix) W.I.P I'm Alive (remix) W.I.P

I enjoy this a lot. Even though it's a remix, I'd suggest also releasing an instrumental when it's finished.