Electric Odyssey - LetsBegin Electric Odyssey - LetsBegin

Nothing particularly special about this track aside from the fact you used quite a number of Ralph Cowell's melodies. The lows are extremely muddy, I can barely hear the kick, the sound is clipping, and it's just an over all random track.

Instead of working with more than 1 of Ralph's melodies, try using only one. Work with it, make variations to the melody, and make the bass harmonize with everything else. And also read up on audio engineering, since that might help you better understand sounds and how clipping and a BUNCH of different stuff works.

GeneralStatic responds:

FINALLY someone gives me helpful advice! Thank you, duly noted and I will look into it. This song took me about an hour to work it all out... The main reason I used so many of the melodies is because I have a bit of trouble when coming up with them myself, particularly the timing. It sounded alright so I posted it... And again thank you for the advice!

Something New (Octrox remix) Something New (Octrox remix)

The original melody is from Iridium's remix of Holding On by Blake Reary. Which obviously is from the Cool Stuff folder in FL Studio. But the way it's used in this remix of another person's messing around is still astounding.

Octrox responds:

Really? I didn't realize that.

Thanks for pointing it out :)

I'm Alive (remix) W.I.P I'm Alive (remix) W.I.P

I enjoy this a lot. Even though it's a remix, I'd suggest also releasing an instrumental when it's finished.

Electro House [W.I.P] Electro House [W.I.P]

The bass almost sounds dissonant when it pops in. That and it's a bit too loud in comparison to the other sounds. Technical stuff aside, I enjoyed listening to this. It flowed nicely, and the piano chords sounded really good. I only suggest either lowering the bass levels OR raise the super-saw levels. I'm sure all would get fixed during mastering, but just a suggestion. :)

Octrox responds:

Thanks. I'll try working on that :)

J.U.M.P. J.U.M.P.

I'd give this a 5/5, but literally THE ONLY PROBLEM I HEAR is the arp repeating in the back. It doesn't sound like it works well. I'd suggest a sine whistle.

Teqneek responds:

Duly noted, and fixed!

*assuming arp means rap. i fixed the ad libs to synch up a bit better. and i can't help you on the sine whistle matter. but definitely thanks for pointing some things out, even if what i fixed isn't what you were originally talking about. where am i?

LIGHTS - Siberia (remix) LIGHTS - Siberia (remix)

The arp behind the verses could be toned down or the treble cutoff slightly. Sounds too loud, in all honesty. I really enjoy this track though, so I'll be downloading this.

adam866 responds:

Thanks! it really means alot :)
i sent it off to a good friend to mine to mix and master it so i'll definitely let him know! but all in all, thanks for the feedback!